On This Article:
- Why Insulate?
- Why Do Customers Continue to Choose Us?
- What exactly is Spray Foam Insulation and why should I choose it over other insulation types?
- Who Should Install Spray Foam Insulation?
- Choose EcoSpray Insulation as your Spray Foam Insulation Company
Since energy costs rise over time, the insulation you add to your home today will save you even more in the years ahead, both through greater resale value and through lower energy bills. Your family will enjoy a more inviting and comfortable living environment and who can put a price on that?
The benefits of insulating are many, a typical house loses up to 45% of its heat through the attic. Installing the recommended level of insulation in your attic can significantly reduce the amount of energy it takes to cool and warm your home. Of course lower monthly energy bills make your house more attractive to buyers.
Why Do Customers Continue to Choose Us?
- Higher R-Value insulation
- Environmentally safe and friendly products
- Lower utility bills for years to come
- Healthier, improved air quality
- Proven process that maximizes comfort
- Efficient services
What exactly is Spray Foam Insulation and why should I choose it over other insulation types?
Is your attic too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer? And does your HVAC system struggle to keep up with the outside temperature? As a spray foam insulation company, Eco Spray Insulation understands that choosing insulation for your home can be a daunting prospect, but nearly a decade of experience in installing spray foam insulation has shown us that our product is one of the best options for you, offering superior insulating capability and a host of other benefits as well.
Spray foam is one of the most well-known materials used for insulating residential and commercial buildings. The primary reason for its superiority over other insulation products are his air sealing properties. Your attic is your largest opportunity to save energy and to improve comfort in your house. You can stop many major air leaks and help maintain the desired temperature throughout your home by air sealing your attic with spray foam. There are dozens of holes around your plumbing, recessed lights and electric lights. Actually, there are so many holes that when added together, they equal the size of an open door that allows the outside air to come in. If you have duct work in your attic, insulating your roof system with spray foam insulation eliminates heat loss or gain through leaky ducts.
Eco Spray Insulation has hired an experienced staff and provides ongoing training to its technicians so our product is applied smoothly and safely, making sure that the curves and corners of your house are evenly coated.
Types of Spray Foam Insulation
There are types of spray foam insulation used in residential and commercial applications – open cell and closed cell. With open cell spray foam insulation, the foam is composed of tiny cells that aren’t closed all the way, thus creating a sponge-like appearance. Open cell spray foam insulation is useful as an air barrier, it doesn’t block water vapor and only gets used in interior wall applications, outside applications are not recommended for this type of insulation. Closed cell spray foam insulation is much denser than the alternative, retaining the ability to block water vapor and serving as a better air barrier. Closed cell spray foam is more expensive than open cell, it can be used anywhere in the house and it is most commonly utilized in roofing/outdoor applications.
Spray foam insulation as with anything else, comes with a set of pros and cons, which are:
- Moisture Protection – Closed cell spray foam insulation when it is utilized to its fullest extent, helps to prevent moisture from overcoming a space. Which means that mold and mildew instances will be reduced and can improve indoor air quality.
- Reduced Energy Costs – We all know that proper insulation can help to reduce energy costs within a house or commercial setting to a large degree. Spray foam insulation, when used effectively can help to keep utility bills low and prevent costly overutilization of energy.
- Lessened Noise – Spray foam insulation can help to reduce noise within a house, which can help to make for a more comfortable living environment.
- Health Effects – Spray foam insulation contains chemicals and that can be irritating to those who are sensitive, it can sometimes cause adverse health effects over time. But this can be prevented through proper installation and by taking the whole house into consideration as a connected system during the design process.
- Pricing – Spray foam insulation can be more expensive than conventional forms of insulation, so it can be difficult to afford for those who are on a tight budget but well worth the investment.
- Expansion Damage – Spray foam insulation, in some cases, can expand after being installed, which means that damage can occur to walls in the areas it is sprayed. With proper installation techniques by a certified spray foam specialist, this too can be avoided.
Who Should Install Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray foam insulation is a great insulation option that has a lot of benefits. This type of insulation can be easily and quickly installed and it is very beneficial for your house. Just because spray foam insulation is considered easy to install does not mean you should install it yourself. It is easy to install for those that have been properly trained on the insulation and on the equipment used to install it, so it is a job best left to the professionals.
At Eco Spray Insulation, we offer spray foam installation services. We provide you an affordable option to improve the efficiency and the comfort of your home. You can request a free estimate of what it would cost us to install spray foam in your house and we would be happy to answer any question you may have. In addition to our spray foam insulation services, at Eco Spray, we offer other services. We also install cellulose and blown-in insulation so that our customer’s needs are met by the product that best suits their house and budget. We are your insulation experts and if you have any questions about insulation in your home, we can help you out.
Choose EcoSpray Insulation as your Spray Foam Insulation Company
Spray foam insulation can be the most effective option to help to keep your house or commercial building well-insulated and warm throughout the colder months of the year while keeping cool air inside during a hot summer. At Eco Spray Insulation, we aim to make the process easy and pain-free for our customers by providing a comprehensive assessment of your home and walking each of our clients through the process of installing spray foam insulation. We believe that everyone’s insulation needs are unique and help our customers to determine exactly which solution may be right for them. At Eco Spray Insulation, we have a process that delivers exceptional quality at a competitive price, which has been the foundation of our growth. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers, and be their singular source for all insulation products and services.
If you are interested in learning more about spray foam or are considering Eco Spray Insulation as your spray foam company get in touch! We are confident that we can help you find the right solution for your house, so please feel free to contact us at +1 (416) 860-6664 or by email at [email protected].