If the area to be insulated is difficult to reach or inappropriate for other types of insulation, blown-in or loose-fill insulation is the ideal material to employ.
Eco Spray Insulation is available to install this insulation for you because it requires special equipment. Our skilled and trained team will ensure that every drafty space is properly insulated in Aurora.
When we’re done, your home will be able to keep the heat in as it’s never been before. But that’s not all; when you hire us, you’ll also get the following:
- High-End Tools and Equipment
- Crew with Experience and Professionalism
- Excellent Customer Service
- There are no hidden or unexpected fees.
- Free Estimate
If you’d like to learn more about our services or are ready to begin the insulation process, give us a call today!
How Much Blown In Insulation Will I Require?
To calculate the amount of bags of insulation required for a project, follow a few simple steps.
- Calculate the square footage of your project space
- Determine which R-value is appropriate for the area(s) of the home that will be insulated
- Determine the square footage covered by a bag of insulation of your choice
- Determine the R-value of the insulation you’ve chosen
- If your home’s R-value requirement matches the R-value of the chosen insulation, then simply buy enough insulation to cover the required square footage (with some overage).
- If the R-value of your insulation is less than what your home requires, add more bags to achieve the proper R-value. Most manufacturers give a handy chart directly on the packaging to assist you in calculating the amount of bags to purchase.
Costs of Blown In Attic Insulation
The cost to insulate an attic using blown-in insulation in Aurora ranges from $600 to $1,200 for a 1,000-square-foot attic. If you want to hire a professional, you may expect to pay between $40 and $70 per hour for labor in addition to the cost of materials. For this project, the average U.S. household should aim for a minimum R-value of 30 or 10 to 14 inches.
When selecting how much insulation to install, it’s critical to understand your local regulations. While R-30 is commonly used in temperate climates, the Department of Energy recommends R-38. Homeowners in climate-sensitive areas of the country may need to insulate their attics to R-60.
Pricing for Blown In Wall Insulation
Insulating 1,000 square feet of wall space costs between $1,000 and $1,500. This is a difficult job that necessitates the installer’s workaround drywall, wiring, outlets, and other structures. It may take several days to finish. Most experts advise hiring a professional for this project.
Based on one manufacturer’s specs, below is an example pricing breakdown for blown-in wall insulation:
|Bags Per 1,000 Sq. Ft.
|Installed Thickness (Inches)
Why Should You Hire Eco Spray Insulation?
Insulation installation is a critical task with no tolerance for error. That is why, when it comes to home insulation, you should always consult with an expert, and we hope you will consult with us. Eco Spray Insulation will ensure that your home or structure is completely insulated.
Your establishment’s overall R-value will not decrease as a result of inexperienced workers but will remain at its greatest grade. We will offer enough insulation for your home so that no region is overlooked and every cavity is fully sealed. This is done to ensure that your energy cost does not rise above what it should and that no drafts enter through the walls.
We’ll have your home properly insulated in no time thanks to our top-of-the-line tools and equipment! Are you prepared to make your home comfortable and secure for the upcoming cold season? To get started, contact Eco Spray Insulation today!