Covid-19 has shaped the world that we live in. For close to two years, we are used to embracing the new lifestyle with all the different rules and regulations that made and keep making our stay at home all day. Especially during this period of time, Eco Spray Insulation reacted fast, growing the manpower in order to make your life easier, improving the home comfort.
However, our customers’ and employees’ safety was always a top priority. We brainstormed for quite some time on how to do that, more efficiently and followed all the rules and advice that came from Public Health Ontario. Down below you can find two lists with all the things that we are doing and a list of how you can help us to protect everyone’s life.
Eco Spray COVID-19 policies:
- Every employee follows Public Health Ontario’s How to self-monitor
- Encouraging proper handwashing to all workers
- Encouraging workers to avoid unneeded contact, including handshakes
- Surfaces are being sanitized frequently
- Managing guest logs at our facilities
- Updating our workers with news and notices on COVID-19 as it becomes available
- Providing health and protection guidance to decrease the extent of any airborne sickness
- Use of health and protection equipment, such as masks and gloves, while performing the installation of the spray foam insulation in your home
- Requiring employees showing symptoms of sickness to remain home
- Requiring workers who have traveled outside of Canada, or who have been in contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada, to obey the Government of Ontario’s 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) self-assessment
How you can help:
- Notify us if you are encountering any of these signs and symptoms as per the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) self-assessment:
- Muscle aches
- New cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Symptoms in young kids may also be non-specific (for example, lethargy, poor feeding)
- Inform us if you have returned lately from a trip outside of Canada and we can discuss reschedule our appointment
- Practice good hygiene, including regular handwashing
- Sanitize your house before and after our appointment
Q: What information about self-monitoring and self-isolation are you providing to your workers?
A: All of our employees are required to read and follow all of the official regulations from Ontario’s 2019 novel COVID-19 self-assessment and How to self-monitor.
Q: Can I demand that any representative visiting my house wearing a mask and gloves?
A: The whole team that will have direct contact with you or your house surfaces is equipped with masks and gloves. We have made it mandatory for our employees to wear masks and gloves when entering your home.
Q: How is residential construction impacted by January 12, 2021, provincewide shutdown?
A: Residential building projects can proceed where:
- the project is a condo, mixed-use or different residential construction,
- a footing authorization has been given for single-family, semi-detached, and townhomes,
- the plan includes improvements to residential estates and building work was started before January 12, 2021
Q: Are your employees knowledgeable about COVID-19?
A: Every employee that works for us is informed of every official regulation and news about COVID-19. The update on how it is spread and the precautions that can be taken to prevent the virus are some of the most discussed topics at our company, besides spray foam insulation. Our workers are already provided with health and safety gear, including masks and gloves when entering client homes to install insulation.
Q: Is Eco Spray Insulation doing anything differently when entering my home?
A: We have been always extra careful wherever entering a customer’s house, but now more than ever we use masks and gloves because it is required for health and safety reasons related to our line of work. This has improved us and has made us increase the use of masks and gloves by our team members to increase the safety of both our clients and our workers when entering homes.